AllergyCare™ Allersoft® Cotton Blend bedding is a special blend of cotton and polyester (60/40), a superior revolutionary microfiber, that is an extremely effective allergen barrier. This light, membrane-free fabric has been independently tested and proven to be effective against dust mites, dust mite parts and allergens.
The AllergyCare™ Allersoft® Cotton Blend allergy relief bedding features a tightly woven fabric with an average pore size of 3.9 microns. Dust mite allergens are about 8-10 microns in size so you and your mattress are completely protected.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- Zippered mattress cover fully encases all 6 sides of the mattress.
- Heavy gauge nylon zippers with coated rust proof metal zipper pulls.
- 60% Polyester 40% Cotton
- Made to Last - All covers are sewn with a double stitch and 12 stitches/inch.
- No need to wash before putting on your mattress.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Easy Care Instructions:
Machine wash your covers in cold, warm or hot water°. Do not use any chlorine bleach. Machine dry on medium setting. We recommend you wash in cold or warm water with DeMite Laundry Additive or Allersearch Allergen Wash.
Special Note: Please make sure cover is completely dry before putting it on the mattress or pillows.