AllergyCare™ Pristine® - Zippered Mattress Encasement Protector
AllergyCare™ Pristine® zippered mattress covers are a luxurious way to protect both you and your mattress. Made from the finest polyester woven performance fabric.
Pristine fabrics are constructed of very tightly woven yarns, specially selected to give the best balance of softness, comfort, and color fastness. Our unique finishing process allows these finely-textured yarns to create extremely small pores in the fabrics. Such micro-pores allow air and moisture vapor to pass through, but small enough to form a barrier to dust, dust mites, and associated allergens. Pristine® fabrics are not coated, laminated or otherwise given any finish that can come off during use.
Pristine® mattress covers are made with a special 100% polyester Pristine® fabric that has one of the smallest pore sizes in the industry. With such a small pore size nothing gets through including pet dander, dust mites, bed bugs and other harmful allergens. Complete protection.
- No membrane on the back of the fabric means it gives you a cool, smooth, breathable feeling you get with your best sheets!
- Dust mite proof
- Zippered mattress covers completely cover your mattress.
- Heavy gauge nylon zippers with coated rust-proof metal zipper pull.
- Made to Last - All covers are sewn with a double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- Not necessary to wash before putting on mattress or pillows
- Latex Free
- Fabric and cover are Made in the USA
Easy Care Instructions:
Machine wash your covers in cold, warm or hot water°. Do not use any chlorine bleach. Machine dry on medium setting.
Special Note: Please make sure cover is completely dry before putting it on the mattress or pillows.
Looking for something special. Whether you need a custom size mattress cover, duvet cover or pillow cove we have you covered. We manufacture each item to meet your exact specifications, ensuring a perfect custom fit. Sewn-in the USA.
Commonly asked questions about mattress covers.
#1. Do I need to wash to cover first?
No. You can but is not necessary. We do not treat any of our fabrics with any chemicals or antimicrobial coatings. Please note that we do not accept the return of washed bedding unless is defective.
#2. Do I need to clean my mattress before putting on the cover?
No. You can vacuum the mattress, but it is not necessary. If you choose to spray the mattress with anti-allergen spray or steam clean make sure the mattress is completely dry before you put on the new cover.
#3. How often do I need to wash the cover?
We recommend that you wash the mattress cover once or twice a year. Pillow covers may be wash a bit more often (we wash ours about every 4-6 weeks). It is important that sheets and pillowcases be washed weekly.
#4. Does the cover need to fit tightly on the mattress?
No. It is best if the cover fits loosely. If the cover fits snugly the mattress may feel stiff and the seams and zippers will be stressed.
#5 I have a mattress pad. Is it better to put the pad on top of the cover or put the pad on the mattress and cover them both?
In most cases we recommend you cover both the pad and the mattress with the cover. This way you don’t have to remember to wash the mattress pad.
How do you put a mattress cover on?
- Remove the blankets and sheets.
- Slide the mattress down towards the foot of the bed and standard up, if you have a footboard slide it to the side and stand it up.
- Position cover on the top side of the mattress and work it about halfway down the mattress.
- Lay the mattress back down and finish pulling the cover up and zip closed.
- Put on a clean set of sheets and enjoy a great nights rest.