AllergyCare™ cotton feather bed covers are woven entirely of chemical free, naturally soft 100% cotton fibers. This is as close as you can get to organic cotton without paying the price.
With a mean flow pore size diameter of 4.6 microns, AllergyCare™ cotton allergy control fabric is one of the most effective, cool and comfortable allergen barriers fabrics available today.
- AllergyCare™ Cotton is effective against dust mites other harmful allergens.
- No added chemicals or harsh treatments.
- Zippered cover fully encases the featherbed or mattress topper.
- Heavy gauge nylon zippers with coated rust proof metal zipper pull.
- 280 threads stitched per square inch.
- 4.59 Mean Pore Size (PMI Test Results)
- Made to Last - All covers are sewn with a double stitch and at least 12 stitches/inch
- Lifetime Warranty
Easy Care Instructions:
Featherbed covers can be machine washed in hot, warm or cold water. Do not use any chlorine bleach. Machine dry on medium setting. Covers can also wash in cold or warm water with DeMite Laundry Additive or Allersearch Allergen Wash.
Special Note: Cover must be completely dry before putting on mattress or pillows.