BedBug Solution™ Elite Zippered Mattress Encasement
Got bugs in your bedding? We certainly hope you don’t, but if you do, we can help. Not only do our bed bug proof mattress covers provide tested and certified bed bug proof mattress protection, they also provide dust allergen protection and are waterproof. You get complete protection for you and your bed.
Bed bugs cannot penetrate our mattress covers, they protect you from itchy bites. In addition, our covers include our patented Bugstop® Seal, which is tested and certified as escape and entry proof. Not only can those “unwanted guests” not bite you, they cannot escape. With Bargoose bed bug proof covers, you can be sure that you can sleep tight, and the bed bugs will not bite!
- FULL MATTRESS PROTECTION: Whether you are protecting your mattress or boxspring from bed wetting accidents or bed bugs, dust mites and fleas this protective cover helps preserve the life of your mattress. Protect your investment by using protective bedding, to extend the life of your mattress. Our waterproof covers are zippered overlays for full all around protection.
- ULTIMATE BEDBUG SOLUTION: Avoid trying to control a bed bug infestation, it's extremely difficult to control. That is why our mattress covers feature a patented tape closure that fits securely over the rust-proof zipper end to form a complete seal that prevents bed bugs, insects and other pests from getting in or out.
- CERTIFIED & LAB TESTED: Bargoose Home Textiles' mattress and box spring encasements are the best way to protect against bed bugs, dust mites, and allergens. These covers are also waterproof to safeguard against spills, stains, moisture, sweat and are scientifically proven to effectively eradicate bed bugs and dust mites. These covers can be used for active outbreaks and prevention.
- FLAME RETARDANT: Stretch polyester knit fabric with urethane allows air to pass through for a cool and comfortable sleep while also being an effective barrier against bed bugs and dust mites. This zippered mattress and boxspring cover is flame retardant and waterproof. This economical cover will extend the life of your mattress and boxspring.
- THE PERFECT FIT: The zippered style of our overlays give you that tight, snug feeling that is usually associated with just fitted covers along with the full 360 protection of true zippered encasements.
- 100% Polyester Stretch Knit fabric with a breathable urethane membrane.
- Designed to stop bed bugs.
- Covers all 6 sides of the mattress.
- Self-locking zipper with internal protective zipper flap.
- Unique, patent-pending tape closure completely covers zipper end. No way bed bugs can get in or out.
- Keeps any bed bugs already in the mattress from escaping and biting you.
- Easy to put on and care for.
- Machine Washable.
- Bulk Pricing Available.
Easy Care Instructions: Machine wash bed bug covers in water up to 140°. Do not use any chlorine bleach. Machine dry on medium setting. Special Note: Cover must be completely dry before putting on mattresses or pillows.
Looking for a special size bed bug cover? Whether you need a custom size mattress cover, duvet cover or pillow cove we have you covered. We manufacture each item to meet your exact specifications, ensuring a perfect custom fit. Sewn in the USA.
Commonly asked questions about mattress covers.
#1. Do I need to wash my bed bug cover first?
No. You can but is not necessary. We do not treat any of our fabrics with any chemicals or antimicrobial coatings. Please note that we do not accept the return of washed bedding unless is defective.
#2. Do I need to clean my mattress before putting on the cover?
No. You can vacuum the mattress, but it is not necessary. If you choose to spray the mattress with anti-allergen spray or steam clean make sure the mattress is completely dry before you put on the new cover.
#3. How often do I need to wash the bed bug mattress cover?
We recommend that you wash the mattress cover once or twice a year. Pillow covers may be washed a bit more often.
#4. Does the cover need to fit tightly on the mattress?
No. It is best if the cover fits loosely. If the cover fits snugly the mattress may feel stiff and the seams and zippers will be stressed.
#5 How do I measure the depth of my mattress?
Using a tape measure or ruler measure from the bottom, where it rests on the box spring, to the top of the mattress. If you have a pillowtop mattress or topper, a memory foam pad, or other mattress pad that you want to encase along with your mattress, include this in the total height measurement.
How do you put a mattress cover on?
- Remove the blankets and sheets.
- Slide the mattress down towards the foot of the bed and standard up, if you have a footboard slide it to the side and stand it up.
- Position cover on the top side of the mattress and work it about halfway down the mattress.
- Lay the mattress back down and finish pulling the cover-up and zip closed.
- Put on a clean set of sheets and enjoy a great night's rest.